X15 & X20 Security Rated Steel Doors
The X15 security door is approved to LPS 1175: Issue 7, SR2 & SR3.
Steel Security Doors
Based on our successful G15 model, the X15-2 and X15-3 steel security doors have been approved to LPS 1175: Issue 7 Security Rating 2 and 3 respectively (LPCB certificate number 1084a).
Based on our heavy-weight G20 model, the X20 high security steel door has been tested to level 4 and is designed to withstand prolonged attacks by heavy-duty power tools and the use of considerable force.
- Utility plants
- Cash rooms
- Military installations
- Server rooms
- Technical Features
Depending on the security level, doorsets in the DoorTechnik X-Door Security range include the following features:
- Welded steel construction
- Anti-crush reinforced frames
- Penetration resistant materials
- Internal anti-deflection beams
- Multiple high-tensile wall fixings
- High security protected locking systems
- Lever resistant door flanges / astragals
Typical weight: 170kg for 1000 x 2100 single.
Certified Security Doors
SR2 single open out, 1100w x 2250h, mortice lock with lever handles, optional high and low level deadlocks
SR3 single open out, 1243w x 2532h, Slimline 3-point surface mounted locking
SR3 double open out, 2370w x 2532h, Slimline 3-point or 5-point surface mounted locking
Slimline locking systems are available with many options, including: lever handles, key operation, thumbturn, escape handle, push pad, or panic bar, key, powered unlocking, powered bolt retraction. For more information, see: http://www.surelockmcgill.com/downloads/slimline/master-sheets-slimline.pdf
Security louvres and vision panels are available in a range of sizes for most doors, except those fitted with panic bars.
SR2 SR3 vision panel sizes: 150 x 150 to 550 x 650 clear vision, in 100mm increments
SR2 SR3 louvre sizes to suit cutouts: 125 x 125 to 900 x 900
For full specifications, options, and advice on our certified security doors, please contact DoorTechnik.
- X15-2 single door installation instructions, into masonry
- X15-2 double door installation instructions, into masonry
- X Range single door installation instructions, into steel
- X Range double door installation instructions, into steel
- X15-3 single door installation instructions, into masonry
- X15-3 double door installation instructions, into masonry