U15 Ultimate Toilet Door
The Ultimate direct access toilet door with advanced features to minimise vandalism, protect the user and generate revenue.
The U15 is our Ultimate direct access toilet door. Designed for unattended public conveniences or restrooms, its advanced features minimise vandalism, protect the user, and generate revenue. This door provides the opportunity to allow paid access to any facility, either for a limited period, or at particular times of the day, or days of the week.
- Town centres
- Amenity sites
The Ultimate door is vandal resistant, with anti finger-trap hinge, concealed overhead door closer, recessed pull handle, tamper resistant lock edge, and is DDA compliant with a low level non slip threshold.
- Contactless card and mobile device NFC payments option
- Coin entry option with external display, taking 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1 and £2 coins
- Electric locking with contactless lock/unlock sensor
- Electric locking with optional illuminated, tactile lock/unlock button
- Internal display screen showing user instructions, locked/unlocked, count down timer
- Audible messages for visually impaired users
- Timed cubicle usage set to 15 minutes as standard
- Green and red Vacant and Engaged high level and eye level LED’s outside
- Cubicle lighting control built in
- Night time lockdown mode with night time occupancy detection
- Stainless steel vision panel, with obscure, vandal resistant glazing
- Concealed, lockable coin box and tamper resistant electrical bay access door.
- Revenue and user counters, plus multiple user detection
- Selectable daytime entry modes: normal paid, or free entry
- Assistance required alarm
- Door open detection with alarm
- Service deadlock to put cubicle out of use
Many elements of the operation and finish of the doorset are customisable – please call us to discuss your requirements.
U15 User SafetyIn the event of a user being unresponsive, or unable to open the door from the inside, the operating company may unlock the door by means of the service key, or by simply turning off the door's power in the service area.
Any user inside the cubicle during the switchover to night time operation will not be affected, and will still be able to leave by pressing the lock/unlock button to release the door, which will then re-lock behind them.
U15 Technical details
Door leaf construction of 1.5mm steel, with rounded anti-fingertrap hinge stile, and internal reinforcing. Frame construction of 1.5mm steel, with internal reinforcing and integral frame adjusting screws. 24V dc electrical system, with industrial PLC control.