SG20 Glass Fire Door
Dorma TS 93 with softline cover in satin stainless steel. Other finishes are available.
Dorma TS 93 with softline cover in brushed stainless steel
Overhead closers are versatile and useful. We strongly recommend using a door closer on all glass doors to prevent them from slamming. All will close the door, limit further access or maintain internal environments. Depending on the model chosen, they can also:
- Control the opening and closing speed – useful in windy situations.
- Restrict the door opening angle, to prevent damage to doors and the reveal corners.
- Hold a door open - useful when carrying goods through.
- Delay closing – helpful for parents with buggies or people with limited mobility.
- Fire rated doors must be fitted with a self closing device so that the doorset will resist the spread of fire. If these doors need to be held open in normal use, we can fit electro-hydraulic closers linked to the building’s fire alarm system.
Surface mounted closers are available in several finishes, to complement the chosen colour scheme.
Powered operators are often fitted to main entrance doors to allow unimpeded entry and exit of pedestrians from a building. They can also be useful when:
- Carrying goods through
- Pushing trolleys through
- Driving vehicles through
- Linked to access control systems
Inward Opening Doors
Closers are usually mounted on the door leaf. On inward opening doors this can result in the closer body fouling the wall so you may need to allow extra clearance or a recess cut into the wall.Request AutoCAD dwg