Security Doors Manufactured In The UK
DoorTechnik offer various levels of security doors. Depending on the perceived threat level, we have models designed to resist a range of threats, from opportunist attacks with minimal tools, to prolonged and determined attacks using heavy-duty power tools and the use of considerable force.
- Open out doors are more secure than open in doors.
- Doors should be set back into a reveal, and not set flush with a buildings outer wall.
- Surface mounted locks are more secure than mortice locks.
- Exterior furniture should be minimised or avoided.
- The walls should be as secure as the door.
No door can ever be totally secure. If enough time and noise is allowed, any door can be defeated with suitable tools, but following the guidelines above will help improve door security.
For general use, our G15 and G20 models have proved robust in long term use.
For more severe threats, the X-Door Security range has been successfully tested at security levels 2, 3 and 4.
For certified security, our X15-2 and X15-3 models have been approved to LPS 1175: Issue 7 Security Rating 2 and 3 respectively (LPCB certificate number 1084a).
G15 Steel Door
A versatile steel door for most external or secure internal applications
G20 Heavy Duty Steel Door
An exceptionally strong and secure steel door designed for challenging situations