G15 Steel Door
Our G15 steel fire doors have been tested to BS 476 or BS EN 1634, and some variants have achieved integrity ratings in excess of 4 hours.
Our current fire rated steel doorsets include:
- 995w x 2090h single, single latch, 240 minutes
- 1000w x 2250h single + 542h solid transom, single latch, 90 minutes
- 1243w x 2792h single, 3-point locking, 240 minutes
- 1795w x 2090h double with rebated meeting stiles, single latch, 120 minutes
- 2392w x 2792h double with rebated meeting stiles, 3-point locking, 120 minutes
- 2000w x 2100h double with plain meeting stiles, unlatched, 90 minutes
- 2000w x 2150h double + 550h solid transom, rebated meeting stiles, single latch, 120 minutes
- 2512w x 2742h double with plain meeting stiles, no locks, 120 minutes
- 3272w x 2742h double with plain meeting stiles, no locks, 90 minutes
- 1000w x 2200h single, unlatched, 120 minutes
Fire rated doors must be fitted with a self closing device. Where fire doors need to be held open, we can supply electro hydraulic closers or hold open magnets, which may be linked to the building's fire alarm system.
Asymmetric double doorsets are available subject to certain criteria. Contact us for more information.
The fire resistance of vision panels is mainly dependent on the type of glass fitted. We can supply units rated from 30 minutes to 4 hours.
Fire resistant louvres are available, rated up to 4 hours.
More information on fire testing is available at Exova Warringtonfire.Request AutoCAD dwg